* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, May 5, 2017.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, June 2, 2017.
*** For the purpose of qualifying for the academic/government rates, “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full-time teaching staff at an academic institution (i.e. not an adjunct faculty member with a job elsewhere) or a full-time student at an academic institution (i.e. not with a full-time job elsewhere); and “government” shall apply to individuals who are full-time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies. This rate does not include the Preconference for onsite attendees.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING INTERNET REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For Webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-3597 or 206-452-5530 for further information.
- For onsite group registrations, full registration and credit card information is required for each registrant. List all members of groups registering concurrently on fax or scanned cover sheet.
- For onsite registrants there will be no refunds for “no-shows” or for cancellations. You may send a substitute or switch to the online option. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-3597 or 206-452-5530 for further information.
Make payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
Registration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.ACOSummit.com.
Alternatively, Fax/Mail/Email using the downloadable registration form. Mail the completed form with payment to the Conference registrar at 12330 NE 8th Street, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005-3187, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303, or scan the completed form and click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
No refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-3597 or 206-452-5530.
Unauthorized sharing of Summit content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates.
The Summit will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Summit content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment will be made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Summit content sharing, contact the Summit registration office.
ACO/APM SUMMIT — CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC (dba GHC, LLC Healthcare) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. A recommended maximum of 10.45 credits based on a 50-minute hour will be granted for the entire learning activity.
This program addresses topics that are of a current concern in the healthcare quality and patient safety environment. This is an update, group-live activity. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, call 206-757-8053 or email email@example.com.
AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDITS™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Amedco and the Health Care Conference Administrators (HCCA). Amedco is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Onsite attendees can also request a Certificate of Attendance which they can file with appropriate entities for credit, and webcast attendees can request a Webcast Certificate of Attendance on which they can certify the number of hours they watched and can file with appropriate entities for credit.
TUITION SCHOLARSHIPSThe Summit is now offering a limited number of partial and full Tuition Scholarships supported by the Heritage Provider Network to qualifying representatives of consumer advocate organizations, safety net providers, academics, students and health services research organizations. The Tuition Scholarship application form can be downloaded from the Summit website.
Registration (whether online or by this form) constitutes a contract and all of these terms and conditions are binding on the parties. In particular, these terms and conditions shall apply in the case of any credit/debit card dispute.
Program subject to cancellation or change. If the program is cancelled the only liability of the Summit will be to refund the registration fee paid. The Summit shall have no liability regarding travel or other costs. Registration form submitted via fax, mail, email or online constitutes binding agreement between the parties.
Call 800-503-3597 (Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii only) or 206-452-5530, click here
to email, or visit our website at www.ACOSummit.com